Sunday, February 15, 2009
Guest Speaker # 2
Well this is the part where I would like to say what a wonderful speaker we had on thursday. How the speaker beautifully articulated their words. And how the speaker was very wise in their subject. I would love to say these things and much much more, however, I got snowed in on thursday. I didn't think It would be possible a second time, and yet when I awoke on thursday morning I discovered about two and a half feet had fallen that night. Of course I had about two feet of snow that had already fallen, so lets just say that it took me a while to shovel the snow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear you got snowed in!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMike Thorton informed me of some intresting information. It is amazing to know that lots of our houses, buildings, schools and outdoor recreations are built on hazardous area. hearing mike speak, was definaltly info to my ears. I will definatly take what he said and due some further research for my own personal good.